Our aim is to involve and motivate even hard-to-reach groups of citizens in the planning process. A constant build-up of citizen participation through intelligent interlocking of analogue and digital media across all project phases should give you planning security to achieve the goals set by the client, with an attractive cost-benefit ratio and minimal training effort.
As an urban planner, you should receive an easy-to-use tool that not only supports you in your daily work, but also helps you to develop sustainable measures and recommendations for action based on measurable data and an easily comprehensible basis for decision-making.
Both commissioning municipalities, involved organisations and citizens should have uncomplicated, transparent, interactive access to the project status – from project initiation to project completion, and beyond.
- Online tool, easy to use like Microsoft Office
- Template templates for easy layout selection and template management
- easy creation of image-based surveys and polls
- automatic, graphic evaluation
- interactive map displays, including automatic evaluation
- 2D & 3D visualisations
- import of existing data
- simple dovetailing of analogue and digital media through integrated seeding options
- password-protected interactive online voting
- Automatically growing database, which allows for the precise derivation of measures and recommendations for action – efficiently and automatically
Transparent, measurable e-participation provides the participating companies with planning security on a growing database, which makes it possible to achieve the goals set by the client – with an optimal cost-benefit ratio.
Project since January 2017